Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I wish I thought of That!

Today we bring you one of our most popular postings, "I wish I thought of That!" It's so true. Take the time to check out the list and vote for your favorite below. It's something new we are trying out. No log in required.

Today's 10 Links a Day: I Wish I thought of That!

  1. FanSnap
    FanSnap is the live event ticket search engine for fans. Think agregator of all event ticketeting sites.


  2. Shareabill
    Share and split bills with friends, roommates and co-workers. Best part - it's FREE


  3. ffwd
    ffwd is your personal remote control for channel-surfing video on the web.


  4. MoneyAisle
    Secure a great rate.Banks bid live your business. Sellers bid, buyers win.


  5. SafetyTat
    SafetyTat - "The Tat That Brings Kids Back!" - specializing in temporary tattoos which display a parent/caregiver's mobile phone number, helping the parent and child to quickly be reunited if separated.


  6. flyGreetings
    Designers greetings on the fly


  7. hellotxt
    HelloTxt lets you update your status and read your friends' status across all main microblogging and social networks all at once.


  8. UserNameCheck.com
    This site is a quick and dirty solution to a question that I often lay awake at night worrying about. Do I have my username registered across every site that I should?


  9. Yotify
    Enables users to setup scouts to search and report back results to you while you are away.


  10. SimplyChecklists
    It provides a simple way to help others organize, achieve goals and live a better life one check mark at a time. A list of checklists, so you don't have to.


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails