Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Architecture

I know I just posted yesterday about architecture, but I was so excited when I learned about these 10 exciting construction projects that I just couldn't wait to share them with you. These are all real buildings (with all of the projects breaking ground by the end of the year, if not already) and coming to a skyline on this earth very soon! Make sure you take a look at these links because I'm positive, you have never seen buildings like these before!

Today's 10linkaday : Cutting Edge Architecture Projects

  1. Canadian Museum of Human Rights

  2. Gazprom Tower, St Petersburg, Russia

  3. Shard London Bridge, London, UK

  4. 20 Fenchurch Street, London, UK

  5. Burj, Dubai- Now the world's tallest building!

  6. Freedom Tower, New York, US

  7. Lighthouse Tower, Paris, France

  8. Trump Tower, Chicago, US

  9. Trump Tower, Dubai

  10. Chicago Spire, Chicago, US

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails