Monday, April 28, 2008

Help my White Walls!

I grew up in a house of white walls. Pretty sterile if you ask me. I don't believe my mom was going for the stark look and feel, more like keeping it simple. She could have used today's posting to help in decorating at home (although very recently, she inserted some color into the abode). If you are stuck with white walls and aren't sure what to do, check this out! Today's posting includes links to all different wall decals. Good thing is, if you don't like it, they come right off!

Today's 10linksaday: Wall Decals to Spruce up your home

  1. Atelier lzc

  2. you work for them

  3. the bird machine

  4. greener grass

  5. tiny showcase

  6. whats blik

  7. Slick Sticks

  8. elly nelly

  9. This Next

  10. Modern Wall Graphics

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails