What's your favorite Web 2.0 site? Well, you don't have to look to hard to see who is leading the way with the Web 2.0 revolution. Webware collected the nominations (nearly 5,000 eligible entries) and selected 30 products in each of the ten categories below for you all to vote on. 3 Votes per category - pretty cool. The nominees represent the most important webware products out of beta. Voting continues until 3/31/08. Go ahead and support your favorites. 10linksaday will be supporting Joost in the Video category, and of course Blogger (where this blog resides).
Today's 10linksaday: Webware Awards - Go ahead & vote!
- Audio: Music, podcasts, audiobooks.
- Browsing: Browsers, start pages, RSS readers, widgets, runtime engines.
- Commerce and events: Retail, auctions, travel, real estate, concerts, conferences.
- Communications: E-mail, chat, voice.
- Productivity: App suites, to-do lists, groupware.
- Publishing and photography: Blogging, content management, photo sites.
- Search and Reference: Search engines, encyclopedias, mapping.
- Social: Social networking, family sites, recommendations, online worlds, contests.
- Utility and Security: Infrastructure providers, storage, online protection.
- Video: Video storage, playback, streaming, editing, and animation.