Friday, February 01, 2008

Magazines Galore

Sometimes life is too fast paced. We here at 10linksaday have been going non-stop all week. For us, there is nothing like escaping home after a week of work and curling up to a great book or magazine. For myself, my magazines are stacking up and could qualify as a piece of furniture at this point. Although I don't get to flip through them as often as I like, I know I can catch them online. Ironic, right?

Today's 10linksaday: Some of our Favorite Magazine Subscriptions & their websites

  1. Details.com

  2. CondéNastTraveler.com

  3. Portfolio.com

  4. ArchitecturalDigest.com

  5. Wired.com

  6. Domino.com

  7. Concierge.com (Travel and Leisure Magazine)

  8. Artinamericamagazine.com

  9. NYMag.com

  10. Dwell.com


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails