Thursday, January 17, 2008

Pot Luck - I wish I thought of that - January Edition

Today's category highlights the things we at 10linksaday wish we thought of and admire alot. Enjoy these exciting newcomers to the world wide web. Let us know what sites are your new favorites . Email us at 10linksaday@gmail.com.

Today's 10linksaday: I Wish I Thought of That!

  1. HOTLIX

  2. One Cold Hand

  3. Shoeboxed

  4. Mint

  5. Smilebox

  6. Gym Ticket

  7. Buxfer

  8. Deep Rock Drive - Concerts online

  9. Xobni

  10. Pix-Yu

1 comment:

No said...

I found out about Deep Rock Drive thru a friend and it is more than he braged about!You can change camera's and give a shout-out to who-ever is on stage, talk about interactive! All for $6.99 from the comfort of my couch and a frig full of beer,what else do you need. Everyone at my house loved it! wish I thought of that!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails