Wednesday, October 03, 2007

I wish I thought of that!

Today's posting relates to that feeling of when you see something and you say to yourself, "Hmmm, I wish I thought of that!" or "Wow, that's cool!" Here's a list of 10 things that may give you that feeling, bringing you happiness that it's around for you to utilize or purchase.

Today's 10linksaday: Items/Sites that are new and cool and innovative

  1. Quikpod - Camera extender for self pix

  2. Pet Umbrella (attached to leash)

  3. Updated Travel Blanket for plane

  4. dog wigs

  5. Snap-A-Party

  6. Maine Lobster and New England Clambakes

  7. My Good deed

  8. Auction Pal

  9. 20x200

  10. DailyLit
Have ideas for 10linksaday? How about a new category? Send those thoughts right over to the team at 10linksaday@gmail.com.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails